Push Notification Plugin

[quote=“Massalia, post:18, topic:172383”]@Kiwi
(…)
Goto to advanced Tab, set Debug value to 2, then try to resend a message and after the error occured, go to the advanced tab and send me the content of the DebugData field and a screenshot of the advanced Tab please.[/quote]
Interressing issue… DebugData field is empty…

Seems you are french, maybe we can debug “live” ?

Regards,
Xavier

[quote=“Massalia, post:20, topic:172383”]@GizmoB73

I add an exemple of Luup code needed to call main functions at the end of the first post.[/quote]

@Massalia

That works perfectly, thanks.

Plugin now validated, you can now install it directly from your Vera.

See first post for link.

@Kiwi

Seems you are french, maybe we can debug "live" ?
Bien vu, effectivement nous pouvons parler gaulois ;) Contacte moi en PM ou par eMail on pourra sans doute résoudre le problème

Massalia

I’m looking to use this with 2 separate Prowl accounts, one for me and one for the misses. I’ve created another device but instantly noticed that both are showing the same Informartion on the Front and Summary Tab.

Before I go any further, please oule you let me know if the plugin can work (and report) as two separate instances?

@parkerc

Yes you can use multiple instance, if you see the same RST:hh:mm it’s normal because the two instance restart at the same time.

Add a second instance, with wrong ID and you will see error message only on this one.

I use a gmail adres for sending events to.
This is a push account and mails arrive instant on my phone.
On android there is also something like an iphone notifications app which generates pop-ups.
I choose for this setup to preserve battery usage because i do not install an extra app which is active all the time.

Is it possible to send the name of the triggered trigger in the push notification? For example if I made a scene with a trigger for the door sensor on the front and back door. Then add a push notification. When one of the doors is opened, the push notification mentions which door was tripped? Or is this only possible by making separate scenes for all doors?

And thanks for the plugin… a like it! ;D

@ motorollie

I see no easy way to do this inside the plug-ins. :-[

[quote=“Massalia, post:29, topic:172383”]@ motorollie

I see no easy way to do this inside the plug-ins. :-[[/quote]

Ok… Maybe this can be done with some LUUP code? I’m new to this, maybe you have an example or hint in the right direction?

For now I created separate scenes… a bit of extra work, but this is needed only once :wink:

New version 0.9 just published with new code for PushOver service.

If you use PushOver service please upgrade to this version, to avoid loosing some notification.
Due to plugin usage, the previous version can reach PushOver limits. This problem is corrected in this version

See first post for details, and roadmap.

New version 0.91 just published, to add the new Quiet PushOver priority.

If you use PushOver service please upgrade to this version, to avoid loosing some notification.
Due to plugin usage, the previous version can reach PushOver limits. This problem is corrected in this version

See first post for details, and roadmap.

Need some help with this plugin. I’m fairly new to Vera. I get an RST HH:MM error and cannot use this plugin under any scene. Any help on how to install this would be appreciated.

Thanks, Michael

Massalia, I just installed your app and it looks great, but I too am getting the Missing Field error, I did some testing as you suggested and printed the debug field. That’s when I noticed a problem with the Prowl URL that gets built. There is an unnecessary space between the last digit of the API key and the ampersand that starts the next appended Name/Value pair.

For example:
https://api.prowlapp.com/publicapi/add?apikey=YOUR-API-KEY[BAD SPACE]&application=…

When the bad URL is pasted into a browser, it fails. Once the space is removed it works just fine.
I hope this is helpful to you and I look forward to using this app.

Thanks,
Art aka Kartcon

@karton

Hi, are you using the last version ?
Because i was unable to repoduce the problem, Could you please check that you don’t have space after your key in the parameters tab.

BR

Massalia,

I am on version 0.91 which I believe is the latest version.

OK, slice up the Humble Pie cause I’m ready for my slice. You are correct. I did have an errant space at the end of my API string. Removing it fixed my issues. Note to all who copy and paste the API, don’t do what I did.

Thank you for all your hard work on this Plug-In.

Art

@kartcon

Thanks, i’ll add a trim function to remove extra space on setup page for the API key parameters in the next version to avoid this kind of problem.

@michaelfoss

You can use the plugin under a scene, by going to the Advanced tab, see exemple in screenshot below and explaination on the first post.

Got it to work!!! TY Massalia!!

Briliant, Thx!