Question on ROOMs ?

Hi

just set this up, using a Rasp PI with diyHue, that runs with my IKEA tr?dfri. works like a charm.

I see all my bulbs and I can control them. but I don’t seen any rooms (I do in the Hue App on my phone). Do I have to adjust every bulb in sceens, or is there a way to turn on a room like in the IKEA or Philips HUE app ?

e.g. in my bathroom I have 4 bulbs, would be nice to turn on the room, and not bulb 1 and 2 and …

When looking in the “HUE DATA” it looks like the information it there

, "type": "Room", "name": "kitchen counter", "class": "Living room", "state": { "any_on": false, "all_on": false },

Regards

Michael

[quote=“cokeman, post:1, topic:199641”]Hi

just set this up, using a Rasp PI with diyHue, that runs with my IKEA tr?dfri. works like a charm.

I see all my bulbs and I can control them. but I don’t seen any rooms (I do in the Hue App on my phone). Do I have to adjust every bulb in sceens, or is there a way to turn on a room like in the IKEA or Philips HUE app ?

e.g. in my bathroom I have 4 bulbs, would be nice to turn on the room, and not bulb 1 and 2 and …

When looking in the “HUE DATA” it looks like the information it there

, "type": "Room", "name": "kitchen counter", "class": "Living room", "state": { "any_on": false, "all_on": false },

Regards

Michael[/quote]
for maximum flexiblity the plugin only uses VERA room so you should be able to allocate devices to room on your device and write the scene you want to turn on / off groups of devices