Reactor Users: Please PM me your configs!

Members of the community and I are beta testing Reactor 3.0 right now.

It would be a big help for testing if you could take just a moment and PM me your Reactor configurations. I am particularly focused right now on making sure the config upgrade from 2.x to 3.0 goes well and does a complete job of catching all options, so having your configs will help me get some coverage. It doesn’t matter what they do, or what devices they use or need and whether or not we have them.

Please send them by PM only–do not post them in a reply on this topic. This is for your privacy (although I doubt there’s much PII in most Reactor configs).

There are two easy ways to get a full config dump to post:

1. Recommended: Go to the Backup and Restore tab on your Reactor master device, and make a fresh backup. There’s a download link you can click to get an off-Vera copy of the backup data (right-click the link and choose “Save link as…”). This is recommended, of course, because backups are always a good idea, so this is an opportunity to create one. I also recommend you do this periodically, especially before you start making radical changes to your Reactor devices, and any time you finish a bunch of changes and feel like you’ve got a working configuration.
  2. Quick: On the Reactor master device “Control” tab, in the footer there’s a “Show Config” link. Click that, and copy-paste the response into a PM to me here.
2 Likes

PM’d my current config as requested. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Closing this thread. Thanks everyone! You guys are the best.