Read Keyfob status

Hi,

I can see that “pPanelStatusData” have status “Disarm / Fob 01”. But my condition "pPanelStatusData eq “Disarm / Fob 01” is false.

Anybody know why or how I can use a keyfob in a condition?

Thanks

Regards

Claus

[quote=“Blaabjerg, post:1, topic:193442”]Hi,

I can see that “pPanelStatusData” have status “Disarm / Fob 01”. But my condition "pPanelStatusData eq “Disarm / Fob 01” is false.

Thanks

Regards

Claus[/quote]

Hi had a similar problem, you should use (I assume you are using PLEG): pPanelStatusData =~ “Disarm / Fob 01”

[quote=“tunnus, post:2, topic:193442”][quote=“Blaabjerg, post:1, topic:193442”]Hi,

Thanks

Regards

Claus[/quote]

Hi had a similar problem, you should use (I assume you are using PLEG): pPanelStatusData =~ “Disarm / Fob 01”[/quote]

Yes it is PLEG. The setting does not work for me :frowning: Ant other suggestions?

/Claus

It’s mighty quiet around here :slight_smile:

Maybe it’s this slash (/) character causing problems? You could try:

pPanelStatusData =~ “Disarm” AND pPanelStatusData =~ “Fob 01”

UPDATE:
I tried to setup similar condition, but for some reason PanelStatusData shows “Disarm / UNKNOWN”, so I can’t proceed with this :frowning:

I have a separate keypad (KP-140/141 PG2) which I use with proximity tags (“chicklets”).

[quote=“tunnus, post:4, topic:193442”]It’s mighty quiet around here :slight_smile:

UPDATE:
I tried to setup similar condition, but for some reason PanelStatusData shows “Disarm / UNKNOWN”, so I can’t proceed with this :frowning:

I have a separate keypad (KP-140/141 PG2) which I use with proximity tags (“chicklets”).[/quote]

I have try with the above, but it is still not working. Is the =~ the same as LIKE? Or how do I use the LIKE oprator in PLEG?

/Claus

[quote=“Blaabjerg, post:5, topic:193442”][quote=“tunnus, post:4, topic:193442”]It’s mighty quiet around here :slight_smile:

UPDATE:

I have a separate keypad (KP-140/141 PG2) which I use with proximity tags (“chicklets”).[/quote]

I have try with the above, but it is still not working. Is the =~ the same as LIKE? Or how do I use the LIKE oprator in PLEG?

/Claus[/quote]

This is working: pPanelStatusData =~ “Disarm / Fob” AND pPanelStatusData =~ “01”

[quote=“Blaabjerg, post:6, topic:193442”][quote=“Blaabjerg, post:5, topic:193442”][quote=“tunnus, post:4, topic:193442”]It’s mighty quiet around here :slight_smile:

UPDATE:

/Claus[/quote]

This is working: pPanelStatusData =~ “Disarm / Fob” AND pPanelStatusData =~ “01”[/quote]

There is actualle 2 spaces between Fob and 01. But when I try to add 2 spaces in PLEG, it aotumaticly removes the extra space. I guess that is why you have to use the above query instead of a EQ.

/Claus