We’re pleased to announce that today we’ve submitted the VeraMobile for Android v.7.40.371 with the following:
Ezlo Atom, Ezlo PlugHub controllers and Vera Edge that runs alpha Ezlo Linux firmware:
- In scene creation you can now use AND, OR, NOT logical operators, as well as the ability to create groups with them to define in the triggers the logic that best fits your needs.
- With scenes you can now set the house mode to home/ away/ night/ vacation when certain triggers are met.
- The scene creation flow has been redesigned to be easier for you to define your automations. You can check the support article to see a step-by-step description of scene creation.
- Bug fixing for VistaCam702*
- Fixed issue with devices and scenes that didn’t appear in the UI.
*VistaCam702 is an indoor camera with 2-way audio we’ll soon have available in our online shop.
- Geofence issue that sets wrong parameters which cause the controller to not be accessed by the user from the app -> the customer care can help you with this for now.
To see how to setup a scene with the new logical operators you can check this video VeraMobile for Android advanced scene creation with Ezlo VOI™.
Google announced delays in app reviews, as stated in the picture below:
It will take a while to have it approved. If you want early access to our Android builds please enrol as a Beta tester by following the steps described here.
For those of you that are already Beta testers PLEASE enrol again at the above link, as we’ve changed the tool to distribute the builds.