We’ve released today a new update for the Ezlo Cameras plugin v. 1.35.
- Added stream configuration to improve live streaming via relay;
- Added additional camera configurations to improve streaming quality (raised the limit at which pixelation happens due to high complexity backgrounds);
- Fixed an issue causing the camera to be displayed as “Configuring” when it has been actually configured;
- Fixed an issue where the motion sensor doesn’t trip;
- Fixed an issue where the camera is not properly configured after being added using force discovery;
- Fixed an issue where recordings were uploaded only after an engine reload;
- Fixed an issue where the camera could be added twice;
- Fixed an issue where the wrong message was displayed on the camera if the plugin startup failed;
- Fixed an issue where the camera was reported as “offline” instead of “upgrading its firmware”;
- Fixed a plugin crash due to some missing libraries on some versions of the Vera FW;
- Fixed an issue where the camera event listener sometimes gets hanged causing the motion sensor to not trip;
- Released new FW with Version “V5.2.7 build 200717” for VistaCam 702 camera;
- Fixed an issue where some recordings were duplicated;
- Fixed an issue causing the recordings mechanism to not comply with the rules set in the House Modes;
- Fixed an issue where the recordings were not always uploaded;
- Various improvements for plugin stability.
- Added support for upcoming VistaCam 1200 video doorbell camera with 2-way audio enabled.