We’ve released today a new Ezlo Linux firmware v.188.8.131.523.15 for Ezlo Plus and Ezlo Secure:
- Fixed the memory issues caused by the camera addon
- Fixed the issue with remote streaming not working when internet connection is re-established, in case the connection was lost more than 30-60 seconds.
- Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state
- Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
- Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)
- Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the “Internet” LED is OFF
- Issues with some Door Locks, as Danalock V3, that are not added with S2 encryption