Today we’re releasing the RTOS (Ezlo Real Time Operating System) v. 0.8.467 with the following functionality:
Bug fixes and improvements for:
- creating scenes that are triggered by other devices;
- use scene controllers as triggers in scenes.
Newly integrated devices with known issues:
Inovelli Smart Bulb LZW40 (No DPW)
Everspring AN186-1 On/Off Plug (No DPW)
Jasco ZW4008 In-Wall Smart Switch (No DPW)
Zooz ZSE19 S2 Multisiren (No DPW)
GE In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch 43074/ZW4009DV (No DPW)
GE Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch 14298/ZW4202 (No DPW)
Known issues on newly integrated devices:
- Issue affecting Inovelli Smart Bulb LZW40 where Valve related trigger are present in device trigger list for dimmers
- Issue on Android with incorect icon being displayed for for Everspring AN186-1 On/Off Plug
- Issue affecting Jasco ZW4008 In-Wall Smart Switch, GE Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch 14298/ZW4202 and GE In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch 43074/ZW4009DV where a scene with “release button action” is triggered after a scene with “button pressed X times” action is performed.
- Issue affecting Zooz ZSE19 S2 Multisiren where valve related trigger present in device trigger list for dimmers/sirens
Other known issues:
- Issue with no events being generated when tampering a security sensor;
- Issue with the controller resetting to factory defaults after multiple actions that are causing a crash;
- Issue with the Pin codes functionality.
- Issue with armed and tripped leak / flood sensors don’t notify users - has been fixed as part of today’s Ezlo Cloud release.