We’ve released today a new update for RTOS firmware v.8.526 for the Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub controllers with the following:
- Added support for network settings (The UI support for this feature will come with the next Beta mobile apps release)
- Implement API for controller settings (Hour and date format, temperature scale). Please note that the UI support for this feature will come at a later time with new mobile apps release.
- Improvements on working with Zwave devices settings
Fixed the issues with wrong response codes for http request (0 code instead of 404 and -1 or 0 instead of 200)
Fixed several issues that were affecting Thermostats.
Bug fixing for integrated Z-Wave devices
- Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)
- Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state.
- Issue with the weekly PIN code restrictions not being set correctly