We’ve released a new RTOS firmware v.8.528 for Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub controllers.
- Implement API for controller settings (hour and date format, temperature scale). Please note that the UI support for this feature will come at a later time with new mobile apps release.
- Added support for Configuration Command Class version 4
- Improvements on working with SMART START
- Improvements on working with reachable/unreachable status of devices
Fixed bugs on Network Settings
Fixed the issues with the weekly PIN code restrictions not being set correctly
Fixed the issue with battery devices became unreachable in a network with more than 5 devices
Fixed the issues with devices not changing their status to unreachable
Fixed several issues that were affecting Thermostats.
Fixed the issue about being unable to remove configuration parameters on RTOS
Bug fixing for integrated Z-Wave devices
- Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the time zone is changed after enrolment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)
- Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state.
- Issue about being unable to reset Zwave Settings network