We’re happy to announce we’re releasing today a new RTOS v.8.499 for Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub.
- Improvement in stability
- Improved connectivity to cloud servers
- Fixed the issue with increased time of scenes execution that is affected by the number of scenes and scenes complexity.
- Fixed the issue with duplicated broadcast after setting item value
- Bug fixing and improvement on device triggered scenes creation.
- Bug fixing on Z-Wave devices
- Issue with incorrect sunset time for scene with different from the default timezone (EST)
- Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state.
- Issue with RGB color item not being created for some specific devices as ZEN31 RGBW Dimmer or Zipato bulb 2.