We’ve released today a new RTOS v.8.514 for Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub
Improvement in stability
Improved connectivity to cloud servers
Memory usage optimization
- Fixed the issue about not being able to change the color on Zwave RGB bulbs
- Bug fixing on Z-Wave devices
- Issue on Plughub where in case switch on / off manually the Led does not light up after power on.
- Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)
- Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state.
- Issue on certain setups where the list of scenes might not displayed temporary in the mobile apps. We are working to find the root cause and fix the issue