Ezlo Platform (Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub)
With this new release you will be able to have:
- Local Access Phase 1 - create scenes that are triggered by other devices and use scene controllers as triggers in scenes. This way, independent of an Internet connection, you will be able to run your scenes whenever you want.
- Extended scene creation options (devices as triggers)
- Set PIN codes for door locks
Please note the above functionality works with the latest firmware release - Release Notes - RTOS Firmware (Atom and PlugHub) v.8.462
- Fixed a crash when user tried to open the preset modes and display a correct status for who should be notified
- Fixed wall switch icon
- Fixes for the new dashboard on displaying the scenes items
- Fixed the display of the thermostat current temperature
- Fixed an issue with displaying the siren device
- Fixed an issue on scenes schedule triggers
- Fixed camera flicker on devices page
- Fixed QR scanning issue
Not yet part of the Beta Program for the Ezlo Platform?
You can enrol in the Beta program by following the steps described in this post: Early Beta - Local Access Phase 1 .
If you are already part of the Android Beta group you can just update to the latest version 7.33.332, otherwise you can join by following the steps described here: The new VERA Dashboard preview (Android)!.