We’re pleased to announce that today we released a new version of the Vera Mobile app for Android v. 7.40.354 with the following:
New features for Ezlo hubs (Ezlo Atom, Ezlo PlugHub) :
Local access version 1 - you can create scenes that are triggered by other devices and have the scenes run even if the Ezlo Atom or Ezlo PlugHub doesn’t have internet connect.
For example you have a scene controller and push a button to run a scene -> the scene will run even if there is no Internet connection.
Use scene controllers to trigger scenes;
Ezlo VOI™ (Voice Orchestration Infrastructure) is a patent pending platform that enables you to control any device connected to voice assistants like Alexa or Google to do stuff for you. What that means is now with Vera app you can “CONTROL EVERYTHING”. But that’s not all, the magic is that you can now create scenes having all the triggers from the VeraMobile app, including the devices paired with your controller and perform actions on devices that are controlled by Alexa or Google.
- Ezlo Atom or Ezlo PlugHub
- VeraMobile app
- Alexa or Google Home
We posted a detailed step-by-step guide for Ezlo VOI™ here.
New features for Vera controllers (Vera Edge, Vera Plus, Vera Secure):
- Added support for VistaCame 702*
*VistaCam 702 will be soon available in our website.
Fixes for Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub controllers:
- fixed meter values which were not shown in the parent device for Aeotec ZW078 device;
- fixed color value that wasn’t saved in scenes if user set dimmer level for RGB bulbs;
- fixed the preset state and value from devices which were not saved in action state in Scenes;
- fixed the random spinner that was shown over devices for a few seconds;
- fixed the issue where if user tried to create a scene RGB and with current value set as action , scene is saved with value 0 instead of current value;
- fixed the issue with changing the color for RGB devices;
- fixed a crash when adding pin code;
- fixed app crash after user tried to unpair an non responsive smart switch device;
- fixed app crash when user tried to access device control panel for a non working device
- fixed app crash when user tried to create a new room from ADW name your device step
- fixed an issue when a scene with preset values for RGB cannot be created;
- fixed an issue when user was unable to login;
- fixed the issue with the RGB color picker that was missing from scenes and device page;
- fixed a Random app crash after user created a few schedule scenes;
- fixed app crash when user tried to save a scene before spinner on add a room disappeared;
- fixed app crash when user tried to save a scene with RGB bulb added as action;
- fixed app crash when creating a scene with “Whenever dimmer reaches” % value;
- fixed app crash when user tapped Validate button without selecting a trigger;
- fixed the text added in Enter Command that overlapped the microphone icon;
- fixed app random crash when user reopened the app from background on Send Command Page after disabling Microphone permission from settings.
Fixes for Vera Edge, Vera Plus, Vera Secure controllers:
- fixed the Help content font which was too big comparing with the rest elements in the page;
- fixed the issue with Saved restriction which weren’t displayed in page after restriction was saved;
- fixed Control page which wasn’t updated with new restriction added or removed;
- fixed an issue with the Plugin Version that wasn’t displayed correctly in app;
- fixed the favorite devices which were not displayed in Dashboard page;
- fixed the Endless spinner that was displayed random over devices on Devices page;
- Fix Crashes from Crashlytics(Firebase)
- fixed camera live view crash;
- fixed an app crash when going to Device tab when there is a Siren paired with the controller.
If you upgrade from 7.40.344 to v. 7.40.354 a reinstall of the app is needed.
Please note the build is under Google review at the moment.