iOS App v3.24
New controller supported: ATOM
This New version of the Vera App allows a vast majority of the UI 7 Feature Set, to work on with the brand new controller called Atom.
Features implemented and available for GA release:
- Adding an Atom controller to an account that may have one of the other controllers of the Vera family.
- Adding devices to be controlled via Atom
- Devices supported: sensors, dimmers, switches, lights (binary, dimmers, RGB lights), blinds, sirens, door locks
- Managing House modes
- Managing Scenes
- For now:
- Atom is released with a limit of 10 scenes
- A scene may contain not more than 5 scheduled triggers
- For now:
- Associate devices to rooms and mark devices as favorites
- Access information to contact our Support Team - Settings/Customer Care page
- Missing alerts details on UI
- Advanced configuration settings for Atom - setting timezone upgrading controller status
- Devices: thermostats, garage door opener.
New features available for the Vera Edge, Plus and Secure controllers:
- Introduce support for displaying device notifications in the scenes list in Apple Watch
- Introduced possibility to unpair devices no specific wizard
- Introduced alerts counter in the Notifications section of the landing page
Improvements for the Vera Edge, Plus and Secure:
- Improved Launch and Connection to Controller Time
- Improved stability when switching fast between controllers or connecting and disconnecting.
- Improved data loading for controllers with a big number of devices and scenes.
- Improved response time to device commands.
- Improved error handling when controllers are offline.
- Improved speed of data sync between the app and cloud.
- Improved display on iPhone X with notch when rotating the screen.
- Improved the way in which requests are done to the controller when the app is connected locally.
- Improved error handling and for IP cameras, door locks and keypads.
- Improved the way the devices are configured through the add device wizard.
- Improved alerts display and management.