We’ve just submitted to Google a new update for VeraMobile for Android v.7.50.539 with the following:
- The scene creation flow has been redesigned and is now more user-intuitive than before and is similar with the scene creation flow from VeraMobile for iOS.
Fixes for Ezlo controllers:
- Fixed the ability to set a user notification when a scene is created.
- Fixed an issue when a scene couldn’t be saved if a thermostat device was used.
- Fixed an issue when the user was not redirected to the dashboard after onboarding.
- Fixed some missing links in the device pairing wizard for the newly released video doorbell, VistaCam 1200.