We’re glad to submit a new release VeraMobile for iOS v. 3.43(1) with the following fixes:
- Fix a display issue when no accounts were linked to Ezlo VOI™
- Fix the text from the blue bar from “Disconnected” to “controller is busy updating data”.
- Fix an issue when a dimmer was used in scenes as a trigger and user defined different values for on/off state and were reseted to the default values
- Fix a display issue for “Terms & Conditions” and “My Privacy Rights” when the user tapped on the right edge of the screen
- Fix a display issue when user puts the app in landscape view and is prompted to add the PIN code for S2 device during inclusion process.
- Fix a display issue when the Settings from Geofencing was tapped the bubble had the tile pointing to the location gear instead of the Settings gear.