Hi, still waiting for feedback on this one from vera @mcv.bogdanf?
Has this request had any work done on it?
For others looking to install Reolink cameras, here is an old thread in old vera forum:
In case anybody is interested…
I just successfully connected my new Reolink RLC-411WS to Vera following and adapting some guidelines I found on the forum for other cameras.
Here the step by step setup:
1. Navigate to the camera tab and click add new camera
2. Select “IP Camera (Other IP Camera)” from the list hit ok and then 3 times next until Vera tries to detect the camera, then hit “Manually install the camera (advanced)”
3. Select your camera’s IP in the list
4. In the dropdown for the camera type scroll to the bottom and select “Other IP Camera”
5 Enter camera URL as follow, replacing the value in parenthesis with yours: http://(ip address)/cgi-bin/api.cgi?cmd=Snap&channel=0&rs=(any combination of numbers and letters)&user=(user name)&password=(user password)
6. Fill Username and Password
7. Hit Test, the camera should be detected and saved
To configure the live stream now, you have to go into your camera again:
1.navigate to the “settings” tab, click on “Advanced” scroll down and click on “Extra Parameters”
2. Check the number at the end of the device_file e.g. for D_DigitalSecurityCamera1.xml, the value would be “1”
3. Navigate to the “New service” tab
4. Enter the value as following:
New service: urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:Camera1 (PS: the ending number should match the one you found in step 2.)
New Variable: DirectStreamURL
New value: rtsp://(user name):(password)@(ip address)/h264Preview_01_sub (Replace the values in parenthesis with your own)
5. Click “add” then “reload engine”
Regarding the camera, I wasn’t sure at the beginning since I found no mention of Reolink in the Forum, but I have to say it’s working great and has a fantastic image quality.
Can’t wait for Vera to implement native ONVIF support to integrate even better
Make also sure to remove the MAC address under Extra Parameters to avoid regularly losing connection due to a cleared IP address. (see topic here: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,20738.0.html)
I tried this out and it sort of works, but there is an error saying it is streaming in emulation mode, whatever that means. And also there are no options to take advantage of the motion detection.
Note also that I was using a randomly generated 20 digit password with letters numbers and symbols, and it was causing problems with the http link. I had to simplify the password to make it work.