Report To see which Pin Code was used adn when??

HI there! Can someone tell me how to see what code was used on the key pad? I know I’ve seen it previously but now can’t find anything showing me the details.

I report all PIN entries with Vera Alerts.
It’s very easy to see the last N door entries and their time. You can even add a picture when the door pin code is entered.

The alert shows me if the door is locked or unlocked but does not show my which code is used. I’ve looked in the dashboard and can’t find anything to show me the code used either… does that make sense?

I have a scene for each of the PINs I am interested in. The scene then reports back which PIN was used within the message. Not pretty but it works and I know just who opened the door. I am only tracking like 4 pins so its not a mess for me. Likewise when someone puts in a bad pin, i get alerted to that.

It helped out at least once when I got a string of texts showing bad PIN entered. I called the person that was supposed to be checking in and sure enough they were there trying to get in and had written the wrong PIN down.

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer, post:2, topic:191681”]I report all PIN entries with Vera Alerts.
It’s very easy to see the last N door entries and their time. You can even add a picture when the door pin code is entered.[/quote]

Do you have a guide on how to set this up? I’ve searched the forum extensively and haven’t found a basic guide on how to set up door alerts. We have veraedge, Vera alerts and Vera mate. Need guides on how to use the basics to get started.

May be a bit of a dinosaur here with a veralite system that is still running UI5, but I simpy tell vera notifications to e-mail me when a user code is entered and I name the person who has the code in the notifiction . Can’t print a list, but logs can show you previous history