Report when house cleaner entered and left

I want to know when the cleaning person entered and how long they stayed. I’m using a Schlage door lock.

I created a SCENE that notifies me when the cleaner’s PIN code was entered. This is working; however, I can’t see when they departed. I have the lock configured so the renters need to enter their PIN to unlock the door. To lock the door they simply hit the Schlage button.

Is it possible to get notified the cleaner locks the door? I don’t want every renter required to enter their PIN code to lock the door. Only need PIN code for opening. I believe it’s All or none when requiring PIN code for locking the door. Is there a way to configure so only the cleaner needs to enter the PIN code for Unlock & Lock?

You should be able to get a notification when the door is locked without a PIN (there’s a trigger for door is locked). If the cleaning person only locks the door once when leaving after initially unlocking it, then you could assume that the first notification for lock event is the cleaning person leaving. Doesn’t work if the cleaning person locks the door while working though. I suppose you could use last lock event prior to any other PIN being entered to measure the time, but that is getting complicated.

Is there a way to program so that only the cleaner has to enter the PIN for Lock and Unlock? Everyone else uses PIN to unlock only. Thanks