Scene fails to run several days then begins working

I have two scenes set to run every day. One turns a light on at sunset, the other turns it off at 11:00. Tech Support logged in and verified it was setup correctly. However, it will run ~4 or 5 days straight with no issues then fail for a day or two. When it fails, I can log in and look at the “last ran on” time and date and verify that it, in fact, failed to run. As I stated, tech support didnt see anything wrong. They " did some changes on the Controller by running some scripts to free memory on the Controller" but the problem returned in a couple days.

If a zwave device lost connection, would the scene still run? Seems that it would but Im not certain. Just trying to rule some things out. I saw in another post someone said to run some lua code to clear the cache daily so I created a scene to clear it once a day. We’ll see if that works… Anyone think that could be my issue? If so, its crazy that we would need to do that. I only have a handful of devices and 10 or so scenes, mainly for notifications when things occur.