Scheduling scenes

One of the most common uses I give to my zwave is to wake up, creating a scene which raises blinds, plays some music… But to adjust the hour I want to wake up next morning the only way now is to access Vera through the website, edit the scene, go to Schedule, edit again and saving everything.

Having a quick way to set the timing of an scene directly on my mobile would be really useful. Is there any way Home Buddy could do this soon?

Thanks a lot.

It might be worth reviewing Alarm Clock thread
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,11150.msg79319.html#msg79319

Most of the third party apps are for control and not configuring. What you are asking is essentially having something completely replace the Vera’s interface. A feature like this would require a lot of work to implement.

• Garrett

You could use tasker to activate your wake up scene when either your alarm clock on your phone goes off or there is also a time clock in the tasker app itself you can use and change easily.

Ok, thanks to all. Would be a nice feature but from your comments it seems like a lot far from the guidelines of the app. I will check for your alternative solutions, thanks.