Secondary Delays in Reactor

Looking for guidance on adding secondary delays in a Reactor Activity sequence. Red Box locks me out.

WHy 20 in yellow ? must be 0 =off 1= on
/Mattias

For the red box, you haven’t entered a delay. Enter an integer > 0.

The yellow indicates an invalid value based on the action definition in the service. Since the service definitions tend to be sloppy/incomplete for many devices, it’s only a warning and Reactor will still accept and send the value you enter, but it may not work. It’s up to you to provide correct data, otherwise it’s GIGO. That’s a boolean field, so normally acceptable values are 0 and 1 only. If you are trying to set dimming level, use the action for that.

It won’t let me type a delay in there.

They are dimmers.

I think I’m having the same issue, I have a delay in the true section and another delay in the false section. Every time I try to change the delay in the false, it somehow starts changing the delay in the true section. I cannot click the delay seconds in false. Using safari 13.

I think its a webbrowser issue. I had the same problem but with volumes , rigpapa has a fix for it …
/M

Apply the hotfixes: Reactor 3.4 Hotfixes - Reactor - Ezlo Community

2 Likes

Not sure where it could have gone wrong dragging files from my download to Vera upload.

Maybe easier to wait for an updated version, delete all reactors and reinstall an updated master file?

Just re-follow the instructions carefully. Read them through first to make sure you know what to do before doing it. One of the most important parts is right-clicking the links to get a “Save as”. Also hard refresh of the browser is vital. If you still have a problem after that, a description of the problem would also help.

Restart unchecked, Drag them in,They upload straight away, Hot refresh afterwards,

Think you need to restart…

C

Something wrong with the way you are downloading the files. There should not be a .txt on the end of either filename.

Oh didn’t even notice that.

Had similar issues with the VeraTTS from Github but just checked your links and if I right click > savel link as it’s correct with the.js extension
C

1 Like

For some reason, it was adding .txt after the LUA.
Tried correcting the file name / extension. No good. Oh well.

OK. The JS file is really the one you need anyway. I’m not sure what problem we’re solving other than the filename, and that does not appear to have been a problem for the JS file. Is there something else?

I guess that’s it. Can’t get the fix to work. Maybe one for the bug list on the next upgrade version. I contributed and would be glad to beta test. Maybe I can add a scene with delays instead.

Right, but you haven’t even told me what problem you are having getting it installed? Or were you successful installing the JS and it didn’t fix your delay entry problem? Or something else? I’m not at clear where you are at this point. Regardless, this is just a UI issue, so to your earlier question about deleting things, etc.–don’t. Sit tight. I’m flying all of today so this will likely be my last message today for this, but I’ll pick up the cobversation again in the morning.

The hot fix didn’t work for me. Mac Catalina OS wanted to add .txt extension initially. Got that sorted out and re-added the fix. Hotfix Install seemed straight forward. Still didn’t work - Impossible to input delay digits and red box as photo above. Gets a little messy having a bunch of scenes as Reactor components. No big deal. It works and Reactor takes Vera from being very limited automation to something very capable.

Update (also mentioned in the 3.5 beta post)

Problems resolved with Reactor 3.5. Great work.

1 Like