Send Luup code via AutoVera/Tasker?

Is it possible to send Luup code directly to my Vera via autoVera/Tasker?

Think, Apps / Develop Apps / Test Luup Code

Not currently, although this will be passed along as a feature request. Thanks!

Great thanks…

I have a number of bits if code that I have in scenes/PLEG it would be good to have something in Tasker/AutoVera that would allow to send that code either via a button or voice command to Vera.

I’m not the best at Tasker, so I’m really greatful for the tutorials your adding.

I would suggest utilizing either Virtual Switches or a MultiSwitch and tie them directly to your PLEG actions. This way they can be triggered and toggled as standard devices by AutoVera. The MultiSwitch allows you to set buttons as “pulse” so they will revert to off after being called on, and of course you can gain 8 switches per device so scaling is made easier.

I’m glad the tutorials help, Tasker is bear to grasp, but once you figure it out you’ll never be able to go without it.

Thanks @dkc

Sadly I have no space left on my Veralite for more virtual switches or a Multiswitch so I was hoping there was a way in which autovera could send the code. (I have a number of bits of code for bespoke remote controls over rs232 and IR. (Which I run via @RexBecketts Lua test code)

If you find a way that will be amazing :wink: but i understand there are works arounds