Sending camera pic when front door is opened

I had this working with Vera Alerts plugin but my Foscam failed and I replaced it with a new one (Foscam FI9831P) and now I am trying to get it working again.
My new camera is setup in Vera but I’m having trouble figuring out how to get the image emailed to me like I had before.

I found below was in the luup code of my previous scene. I changed DeviceID=xx to the correct number of my new camera but still no luck. When I run this scene, it sends me an email but the image within the email just says ‘invalid camera URL’ and I can decipher where the URL is in below code.

–[[StartVeraAlerts]]luup.call_action(‘urn:richardgreen:serviceId:VeraAlert1’,‘DeviceNotification’, {Msg=‘%7BPicture%2817%29%7D’, Name=‘Front%20Door%20Pics’, Description=‘Running%20scene%3A%20Front%20Door%20Pics’, DeviceID=27, HouseModeMask=undefined, Service=‘’, Variables=‘’, Recipients =‘dav57’}, 22)–[[EndVeraAlerts]]

I also created a new scene with below luup and this at least sends the photo and I can view it in Vera console’s alerts sections, but it doesn’t email it to me.

luup.inet.wget(“http://ipaddress:port/admin?camera=FoyerCam&trigger&user=xxx&pw=xxx”,5)

If I could just merge the two working halves! Suggestions?

Hello,

We have created a trouble ticket for you. When you have time please reply.

Thank you and Have a nice day,