Sensi thermostat plug-in

[quote=“tevch, post:19, topic:185901”]Seems like great plugin

I was able to login, all devices were pulled from sensi

But when updating status it gives this for all devices

Status Unsuccessful. Error code: 7

Any tips please?[/quote]

Were you able to get it working? If not , let me know and I’ll dig into the code over the holidays and see if I can find what would throw that error

I had this working for a long while but it appears to have stopped. I’m thinking it’s related to the Paid Service Emerson started rolling out. (Server change? or a change in commands?)

Vera reports successful login however none of the values returned are accurate, nor are changes accepted.

Anyone else seen this? Think it started in the last week.

Yeah, I’ve noticed that mine doesn’t work anymore either >:( When I have a chance I’ll see if I can fix it. They may have blocked the transactions I was using to talk to their web site and it may no longer be possible without using their app, or paying for some kind of API access. I’ll let you know what I find.

Hello guys, as an update, dropping by to say that: I’ve added a device integration request for this Thermostat. We will be looking into integrating it in the future. It might not be much now, but give us a drop of time.

All the best!

Jalapeno,

Have you been able to update for use of the Sensi?
Also, I have a bunch of A/C’s that work off of Think Eco devices. Can you replicate the same code to work with Think Eco devices? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you been able to update this? Also, I have a bunch of A/C’s that work off of Think Eco devices. Can you replicate the same code to work with Think Eco devices? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[quote=“Ionut S, post:24, topic:185901”]Hello guys, as an update, dropping by to say that: I’ve added a device integration request for this Thermostat. We will be looking into integrating it in the future. It might not be much now, but give us a drop of time.

All the best![/quote]

[quote=“Ionut S, post:24, topic:185901”]Hello guys, as an update, dropping by to say that: I’ve added a device integration request for this Thermostat. We will be looking into integrating it in the future. It might not be much now, but give us a drop of time.

All the best![/quote]

Any update to this?

Guessing this never happened as it’s 2020. Any updates?

Where can i get the zip file?