We’re releasing today a new Sercom IP Camera plugin version 4.32(39974) with the following:
- Upgrade the VistaCam701 firmware to a new firmware 220.127.116.11R11*
*18.104.22.168R11 firmware contains the following fixes:
- Fix the live streaming that was interrupted by an abnormal exit;
- Fix the issue where recordings were not started when motion got detected.
- Fix the issue with notification that were not sent when the motion sensor was tripped;
- Removed from scene the trigger “whenever battery goes below“ as is not supported by the cameras
- Removed from scene the trigger “whenever VistaCamXXX is being tampered with“ as the cameras don’t support it.
- Code refactoring to reduce the cloud calls and improve the speed.
The plugin gets automatically updated if the camera is connected to power and is connected to the Internet.