Session expired after latest update

Hello, I am getting session expired whenever i am trying to login to my vera secure after the latest firmware update. i can log in for a minute or so, but once i try to change anything or operate a device it will give me session expired. any solution please?

Im actually having the same problem today when i go through the portal. I’ve only been accessing locally since i upgraded to 7.30, so its possible I didn’t notice until now.

Hi buddy, you got any solution yet? Happening the same from 1 week. And log in every now and then consumes lot of time.

Regards,
Seder Smith

It is fixed for me after working locally on my Vera Secure, then restarting it, but i am not sure what was changed for that to work properly.
not sure if that is helpful, but i had many MCO switches which were acting funny, and i updated their firmware too, so all is good now.

No solution for me yet. It seemed to work for a couple days, and then go back to not working. I’ve got a ticket in with Vera support. They had tried saying it was a free space problem and sent me some code to clear cache on a monthly basis, but I already had a scene running weekly that did that. I ran their code anyway and it didn’t help. Now they are waiting for me to schedule a call with them. I haven’t been able to find a time they are open yet to do it. hoping I can get something setup for this fri.

I always put it down to our lousy proxy at work

C

That was my original thought, but then I was able to replicate the same thing at home. Going Local Ip → Sign-in → local IP was giving the same errors.

That I have never seen. When I go to Local IP I get straight to the Dashboard. It’s only when I try to delete an alert (for example) that it complains and drags me off to authenticate.

C

Yeah exactly. it doesn’t force sign in unless you either click sign in, or try to delete an alert… but once you do either, I end up with the error. Usually after I sign in, it goes back to the local address authenticated instead of the relay server address and everything works as normal. I haven’t tried to today… maybe it will magically work again.

1 Like