[Solved] IPhoneLocator : iCloud refused access, Check credentials ?

Have two iphone setup on my VeraPlus, been working perfectly until today. Now the one iPHone is fine, but the second iphone says no devices check credentials, when I attempt to enter my credentials I get the following error message: IPhoneLocator : iCloud refused access, Check credentials ?

I logged onto icloud just to make sure password and everything was correct and it was, I also checked find my iphone and it showed the correct position.

THOUGHTS?

Samething 3 Iphone

Same thing here!

Same thing here too. Only started at some point this afternoon.

same for me. sounds something has changed, either temporarly ( we will see in 1 2 days ) or permanently. I will then check

Apparently iCloud changed its protocol a little bit and I had to adjust the way to get to it. it seems the good news is that we can save one web service call to iCloud and directly get some location data in the first response to the iCloud call.

this beta version should work, let me know

the risk with this plugin is that one day, Apple changes its iCloud protocol and I cant figure out how to adjust… this time it seems it is workable

try uploading the .lua file inside the ZIP using Apps/Dev Apps menu in UIx, then reload Luup…

[quote=“amg0, post:6, topic:195100”]Apparently iCloud changed its protocol a little bit and I had to adjust the way to get to it. it seems the good news is that we can save one web service call to iCloud and directly get some location data in the first response to the iCloud call.

this beta version should work, let me know

the risk with this plugin is that one day, Apple changes its iCloud protocol and I cant figure out how to adjust… this time it seems it is workable

try uploading the .lua file inside the ZIP using Apps/Dev Apps menu in UIx, then reload Luup…[/quote]

Your fix seems to be working for me
Thanks,
Chris

The fix works for me too.

First time. Without my iPhoneLocators working, so much of my automation dies.

Thank you amg0.

amg0 fix seems to have worked for me as well. Thanks for taking the time to provide this! I wish there was something similar to this plugin for Android phones. Wife can ask Alexa to turn on “Where is hubby” and have it spit out an address, with her stupid Android I don’t get that luxury. :slight_smile:

What a skills, thank you so much. It’s up and running again with amg0’s fix.

worked for me too! Thank you!

Yup. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for being a newbie, but how do I upload the .lua?

Much appreciated!

[quote=“P-a, post:13, topic:195100”]Sorry for being a newbie, but how do I upload the .lua?

Much appreciated![/quote]

you can wait until the new version I published gets approved
or
you can upload the lua file using the UI7 user interface ( see the screen capture ). do not forget to restart luup engine
or
you can open this url in your browser, http://:3480/data_request?id=action&serviceId=urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HomeAutomationGateway1&action=CreatePlugin&PluginNum=4686&Version=32912 and let it do its work , ignore all error messages displayed, let the VERA reload once or twice and check that you are running v 2.41 of the plugin

Managed to upgrade to version 2.40, where do I find 2.41?

Or is the Beta v 2.41?

The patch works for me well, tnx amg0!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I just resurrected a 2+ year old thread to post about this before I found this one. thanks.

The password on the Variables tab is not encoded now though?

[quote=“P-a, post:15, topic:195100”]Managed to upgrade to version 2.40, where do I find 2.41?

Or is the Beta v 2.41?[/quote]

for official 2.41

you can wait until the new version I published gets approved
or
you can open this url in your browser, http://:3480/data_request?id=action&serviceId=urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HomeAutomationGateway1&action=CreatePlugin&PluginNum=4686&Version=32912 and let it do its work , ignore all error messages displayed, let the VERA reload once or twice and check that you are running v 2.41 of the plugin

thanks for your work on this, great plugin and I rely on it a lot.
:slight_smile: