Somfy ZRTSI vs. URTSI II advantages/disadvantages and/or experiences

Any feedback on the ZRTSI vs. URTSI II advantages/disadvantages and/or experiences. I understand the ZRTSI’s main advantage is wireless functionality. But the URTSI II being integrated with its own plugin now makes me think its a better way to go. But would like to get a little bit more feedback on which way to go. I will be controlling 7 somfy blinds on a second floor at least 100 feet away from my Veralite on the first floor? Thanks in advance!

Bump for any suggestions? Im trying to figure out if i should get the Zrtsi or Urtsi with my veralite. The Vera Lite is about 15 feet from my blinds

The only difference is the zwave ability. It does not change the RTS side at all. So instead of connecting through a serial port, the ZRTSII connects through zwave.
Not worth the added expense in my eyes.

I have had no problems with the URTSI connected via a USB to RS232 cable, but I have had issues with the RS232 port on the URTSI before not on Vera and it was recommended I use the RS485 port. The advantage with the serial connection of the URTSI is that it is universal and can connect to any system with serial RS232/485. It is also not a wall plug design like the ZRTSI, so you can possibly move it around the installation for best reception on the RTS side, but an extension cord is all you need to do this with the ZRTSI (sans directional antennae of the URTSI).

ZRTSI will be easier to set up and Z-Wave isn’t going anywhere for a while so if it is cheaper I’d get that. The URTSI always carries the added cost of the RS232 to USB adapter ($12-15).

How to include ZRTSII (aka ZRTSI v2) in Vera? I only see URTSI plugin? Does ZRTSII exists or it is not needed?