Sompfy, how can I save the configuration

Hallo,

I can pair the Sompfy blind. I did the pairing into the menu with Program and It works also with change angle+/-.

If I change After that action into the device it works for a few minutes.

But after 5 or 10 there is no reaction.

Enter the program command only once.

Please test with RFXmngr on a Windows system if you can control the Somfy RTS device and if it keeps working.

Hallo,

That means, that I have to configure the Blind at the Windows system and if it works well, I have to redifine this parameter atbthe Vera system. Create the device and User one time the Program option By device?

You can pair the motor using the VERA plugin if you want.
It is only necessary to pair the motor one time in the VERA plugin or in RFXmngr.
The ID and rolling code is stored in the Somfy motor and in the RFXtrx433E/XL if you pair the RFXtrx with the motor. Each time you send a command the rolling code is updated in the RFXtrx and in the Somfy motor.

The test with RFXmngr can be done using the same ID and unit code as used in the VERA plugin so no need to pair the motor again!

The test with RFXmngr gives you direct information of the response received from the RFXtrx and you can check if the motor keeps working after several commands.

Hallo, thank you for your help, it is working now.
But the system don‘t take the action all the time, sometimes the reaction is immediatly, othertimes a have to weit for a view minutes

The delay must be in the VERA system if the delay is only with VERA control and immediately with RFXmngr.

If the delay only occurs when controlling through the plugin on Vera it would help to see the content of the Vera log.

Hi,
I moved my RFXtrx from Vera Lite to Vera Plus, and upgraded the plugin to 1.9.6
I created a new Somfy Device, and filed in the same Id: and Unit code as in the previous situation.

The blinds do not work like they should. Sometimes the move, but not regarding the up and down button.
Should this work like I did? or do I need to program the blinds using the program button in Vera?

Rob

All I can suggest is that you follow the information in section 9 of the RFXtrx User Guide. I don’t have any Somfy devices that I can use to validate operation of the plugin.

Did you fix this? See the 1.96 update post. I just updated and have issues with controlling my blinds.
This concerns Somfy and Brel. So for me the issue is due to the update, with 1.87 I didn’t had this issue.

Oke, I will downgrade to 1.8.7 and check if this solves the issue.

Is it possible to just overwrite 1.96 files with 1.87 to downgrade or will that brake things?