Sort Devices by device number in "all" or a room

Hi, is is possible so sort my devices by device number or maybe alphabet or other in the normal view per room or the all group in ALTUI?

I have only looked at AltUI for a couple of hours but I recall you can sort and filter as you describe.

Filter yes. But how to sort? And what does your screenprint show?

it sorts by alphabet order on the device’s name.
there is no way to sort by ID in that view , this would not be a normal user need. but there is a screen to see devices and sort by ID, it is under More / Table Device

Not a normal user need?

I want to see per room what devices a “tight” together. It is hard to find in the zwave parent child view and hard to find in the table (click back and forward).

So I would really like that option there. Is that possible?

I still believe a ‘normal’ user would not be concerned by IDs but I understand your use case.
I have put a version in GitHub - amg0/ALTUI: Enhancement Interface for VERA home automation system which enables a sort option between names and ids on the devices page. let me know

On github, does this mean it will be updateable on my vera?

Yes you download files from github and upload the JS files that changed ( only them , github tells you which). Or you wait for the next release.
Thx

I can wait

Hi amg0, any idea when I will be able to do the above? It would help me to seewhat ghost device are created by verato see the last device IDs on top…

amg0, thank you!!!

Along the same lines of sorting, as a diagnostic tool, it would be nice to be able to sort my scenes by the time/date when they were last run. Just a wish…

Menu More / Tbl Scene then clicking on the last_run header shows them sorted by last run.

Wow, thanks. I wonder what other little “hidden” gems I can find!
thanks

From that table page, you can add/remove columns, you can copy to clipboard, you can search as you type in the search field, you can also chose to display the whole list or by batches of a fixed number.
Have fun