Startup LUA, empty or not ?

Greetings,

When I got my vera plus some years ago I inserted a startup LUA to see the currect temperature in my thermostat file:

[code]-- list of { temperature_sensor_device_id, { list of Danfoss_LC_device_id } }

devices_to_synchronize = { { 45, { 35 } } } – living room

function synchronize_temp( lul_device, lul_service, lul_variable, lul_value_old, lul_value_new )

for i = 1,#devices_to_synchronize
do

if devices_to_synchronize[ i ][ 1 ] == tonumber( lul_device )
then

for j = 1,#devices_to_synchronize[ i ][ 2 ]
   do
    luup.variable_set( 'urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSensor1', 'CurrentTemperature', lul_value_new, devices_to_synchronize[ i ][ 2 ][ j ] )
   end

end

end

end – synchronize_temp

for i = 1,#devices_to_synchronize
do
luup.variable_watch( ‘synchronize_temp’, ‘urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSensor1’, ‘CurrentTemperature’, devices_to_synchronize[ i ][ 1 ] )
end[/code]

But it didn’t work on UI7.

I want to check the hundredsgraphs.com and need to insert something in the startup LUA, when I go to the apps> developp apps> startup LUA , it is empty . Does this mean there is no startup LUA? or when I insert there something is it added to the current startup LUA, in that case, how do I see (and delete) my previous lua code?

thanks,
Cor

Startup Lua is stored in the user_data.json file, so anything you put there should remain there across restarts (obviously!) so if you add something later, you should see what you put there earlier.

A factory-reset Vera doesn’t, AFAIK, have anything in there to begin with.

Yes. You should be able to see and edit from that screen. If it is empty, then you don’t have anything in startup LUA…

@ Akboer @ Wilme2 : awesome… thanks,
Cor