Strange Messages on one Vera

I have EventWatcher running on two Vera3 units, Vera1 has all the ZWave devices and Vera2 has the DSC Alarm interface and the Blue Iris interface.

On Vera2 I keep getting sequences like:

May 23 11:30:00	Vera-30008987	Vera2Alert	1e	daemon	info	Vera2Alert: Vera 2 Event:  Blue Iris Resend Normal Daytime
May 23 11:30:05	Vera-30008987	[b]EventWatcher[/b]	0e	user	info	EventWatcher: E [101] . PLEG Alarm System, Blue Iris Resend Normal Daytime = [b]ConditionSatisfied (11)[/b]

I don’t know why I am getting the “Condition Satisfied” messages from this Vera, I didn’t used to get them and don’t get them from Vera1. This started a few weeks ago after I had to recover from a backup and on and off I’ve been trying to figure out what started it and how to suppress them.

The Watch categories are “XSAP”

Those do look very weird. Is this syslog output reformatted? It looks like you’re missing something.

Anyway, I’ve no idea what it all means - not seen anything like it before.

[quote=“akbooer, post:2, topic:187421”]Those do look very weird. Is this syslog output reformatted? It looks like you’re missing something.

Anyway, I’ve no idea what it all means - not seen anything like it before.[/quote]

It’s the SysLog displayed in a Windows program called TextPad but it’s the same in other text display programs. And if YOU don’t know what it is then I guess I’m struck with it :-). In the other Vera I get the VeraAlerts part but not the Condition Satisfied one

Thanks for the heads up, I fixed it

http://192.168.xxx.yyy:3480/data_request?id=variableset&Variable=AltEventServer&Value={END}