Suddenly lost all conditions and activities in reactor sensors

I have 5 reactor sensors and today I noticed that 3 of them were not working. Checked and found out that all settings were gone. No conditions and no activities! Unfortunately no backup made…

What could be the reason and is there a way to get the settings back?

I´m running the latest version of Reactor and Vera Plus.

All help appreciated.


I have rebooted my Vera and restarted Luup engine.

This has happened to me a number of times. It appears to happen after I delete device. I have been moving all of my Pleg automations to Reactor and noticed this after deleting un-needed Pleg devices. My solution, back up all Reactor sensors after any changes and restore all reactor sensors if any go blank.

I assume you mean 3.4 (the latest released version in the App Marketplace). If so, have you installed the hotfixes for that version? Reactor 3.4 Hotfixes

I am using Reactor 3.4 and I have not installed the hotfixes.

OK. Please do. I think they’ll help. What country are you in?

Will do. I will report back if I notice again. USA

Yes it is 3.4. Now I have installed the hotfixes. The Logic summary shows the correct hotfix but the footer I´m not sure about. It looks like this:

"Reactor ver 3.4 © 2018,2019 Patrick H. Rigney, All Rights Reserved. Please check out the online documentation and community forums for support.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:72.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/72.0"

Or where is the footer?

Is that the Reactor master device footer, or a ReactorSensor? If the former, take a look at the latter. If a ReactorSensor is still showing plain “3.4” without a hotfix tag, did you hard refresh your browser to force-reload all the JavaScript? Muy importante.

It is ReactorSensor, I have done hard refresh several times. Running Firefox.

Maybe similar case here, I changed some parameters on a Fibaro FGS-223 and for some reason the devices changed name (not sure if the id changed). After that ReactorSensor was corrupt.

Strange though that one of the affected ReactorSensors belonged to another FGS-223 where I didn´t change anything.

Solved, my browser added “txt” to the file after .js so that was the problem. Just removed the “txt” and it worked!

Thanks for all your help!

Reporting that I am still seeing this issue. Just deleted my last PLEG device and Uninstalled PLEG. Afterwards 5 of 15 of my Reactors were blank. I am on Reactor ver 3.4hotfix-19354. No problem restoring a Reactor backup and all are functional.

Update: Just deleted a couple multiswitch devices and no loss of data in Reactor. Maybe it just had something to do with PLEG. Idk. :man_shrugging:

Best Home Automation shopping experience. Shop at getvera!

© 2020 Vera Control Ltd., All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy