Support for Heatmiser WiFi Thermostats

Thanks Alan,

works a treat!! So good to have guys like you around!

F

Glad to hear it’s working :slight_smile:

Interested in getting copy of plugin,

Thanks

WoodE

I’ve PMed you.

Could I have a copy please.

Underdog85 - I’ve PMed you.

[b]To avoid delays when requesting my Heatmiser WiFi plugin please contact me via the webform at carter53.wordpress.com

Alan[/b]

Howdy, does the plugin interact wih the neoUltra as well? Thanks!

Me too please! I’d like to try it with Suntouch wifi thermostat.

@geeknz - wrong thread. The Ultra uses the same protocol as the Neo, so my Neo plugin should work. This is NOT the same as the WiFi plugin, which is for a now discontinued Heatmiser range. If you’d like a copy of the Neo plugin, contact me as described in my previous post.

@llouthan - unless the Suntouch thermostat uses the Heatmiser protocol (which I doubt), the plugin will not work with Suntouch.

Chaps,

It seems Heatmiser has released a Gen2 Model of the Neo hub. This integrates with Apple HomeKit, has anyone tried this with Alan’s plugin to see if it still works?

Thanks

Hello, i just purchased a Vera Edge and i have a bunch of 1st version Heatmiser Wifi (Standalone, PRT-TS WIFI) to add.

i’s possible to have the plugin? Thanks

My Vera seems to have lost my heatmiser hub - not sure if anyone else has had this?

I get a ‘Lua Startup Failure Can’t Detect Device’

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

hello
Would I be able to request a duplicate of the Neo/Vera Edge module please?

Still genuinely new so I can’t PM you from this side.

An abundance of thanks and value you making this accessible.
Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate

For anyone wanting a copy of the plugin, please check my earlier post for contact details.

has anyone successfully managed to control Heatmiser stats with PLEG to stop the heating when a door is open. I’ve failed so far

Not sure if you found the answer out or not but Alan’s plugin does work with the gen2 hub

I’ve had the Heatmiser plugin for some time, and used it during the winter earlier in the year without any issue. Tonight I went to change the set point in both the Vera app and through the web interface and neither o them work!!

Not a great deal has changed with my setup other than a few new lights added to the system. Anyone had a similar issue or can somebody suggest a fix?

Thanks

The web interface is working this morning, after I changed the Poll Frequency from 30 to 15. The Vera Mobile app still doesn’t work and reports the devices as Locks!

Hello,

i am new to this forum. However i have Vera and heatmiser and PRT-TS WIFI thermostat.
How can i get a plug inn to control it.
Thank you

Cuk