Tell us which integrations you want us to make for the EZLO PLATFORM please

For the 433 Mhz (2Gig)
Brel motors for roller blinds. In the RFXcom it is configured under Blinds1 T6 DC106,RMF,Yooda,Dooya,ESMO,Brel.
Temperature/Humidity sensor Cresta TS34C

New cheap Zigbee devices from ITEAD Sonoff.

Xiaomi Mi Home integration. I don’t think it’s possible, but can have dreams right?

If not already stated:

• SmartThings devices and sensors.
  • Logitech Harmony
  • Nest devices (stretch goal) :wink:
  • IP cameras with audio in/out, motion detection, PTZ, …

It would be fine, if a IP cam with audio in/out could be used as a door intercom with the dashboard and a tablet.

What are Ezlo’s plans for professional IP security cameras?

I’ve just installed two new 4k Hikvision IP cams and used @Sorin implementation file project and a 3rd party stripped down version of it and the Hikvision “alpha” plugin in the Vera app store on my Vera Plus.

I am not keen on having the actual camera images jpg snapshots in the Vera hub or their rtsp streams due to limited resources on the Vera box, but it was the virtual motion sensor devices I did want in Vera. I don’t want Vera to record or archive camera events. The cameras themselves will record or a Hikvision NVR box.

The plugin / implementation file reads the Hikvision cameras alert stream information looking for motion detection events these control the virtual motion sensors in Vera.

Ideally on the new Ezlo platform, I’d want to be able to add camera video streams for viewing into the mobile dashboard app, either rtsp or mjpg.

And on the Ezlo hub itself be able to have these virtual motion sensors pulling motion detection events from the Hikvision cameras alert streams.

And what does such integration with Vera / Home automation system bring?

I now have Picture in picture on my Fire TV stick upon motion detection of a camera, using TinyCam Pro and Tasker. And Using Tasker Network Event Server. Vera fires http commands to Tasker to display the camera video in PIP.

Similar on my Kodi HTPCs using the Cam overlay plugin for Kodi, Vera sends a curl command to the Kodi boxes to display the camera image in a popup.

All Android Imperihome home control tablets popup a camera image upon motion detection actually using TinyCam Pro / Tasker on the tablets to display the camera video and then returning back to Imperihome after the motion event. As Imperihome’s own IP cam support is weak and buggy.

Google Home TTS announcements made via Vera / Node Red upon motion detection on the cameras.

Other things, I have been able to configure Vera with Virtual switch devices to turn off or on the motion detection on the Hikvision cameras using their ISAPI API.

Also to have Vera fire http commands to the cameras for them to start a “manual” recording event.

Imperihome Android app.

4 Likes

Hi

All Philio
All Qubino including advance parameters.
Support onvif , or viewing of generic 16 channel CCTV units so we can have HDD recording.
All Mco home
All Sunricher
All Remotec

Cloud
Tuya
alexa
google
IFTTT
Home kit

Wifi
Tuya compatible wifi products IR, switches, sensors

other
SIP video doorbell / intercom
nice to have local or cloud media control audio and video with catalogs inside.

Hi

In your post, did you successfully ported the feed from a multi channel NVR? like 4/8/16 channel? also with motion? i have been looking for this type of setup so i will use vera mobile app to view and have local hard disk recording continuously.

also can vera edge handle this kind of load?

Im not an expert so the terms i use may not be correct and not confuse my question

I don’t currently have a Hikvision NVR, but you would have to turn on the virtual host feature so each of the IP cameras connected to the NVR are also individually accessible via your LAN IP subnet. I assume some other NVR makes have a similar feature.

I did have the two cameras running on my Vera Edge test box before I set it up on my Vera Plus production box. I wouldn’t put loads of cameras in Vera however.

1 Like

I didn’t see these in the list and have 25 being installed into a new house.

Eaton Halo RL56 Integrated LED downlight

These are Zigbee tunable white lights.

Not sure if this is a device integration, but the Controller plug-in by Gengen for Homeseer Dimmers and Switches is excellent. I am totally addicted to setting up double and triple tap actions, having direct association for multi-switch configurations. If you integrate the Homeseer Dimmer and Switches into Ezlo, something like the Controller plug-in is a must!

Just picked up a zooz ZEN16. I see a bunch of other zooz products in the list, but not this one.

1 Like

I have to have EnOcean integration. I have 20+ occupancy sensors working with my VeraSecure and the existing UI5/UI7 EnOcean plug-in originally written by Mios/VeraControl. And I won’t give them up even if offered free replacement z-wave / zigbee / 2 Gig sensors - the combination of solar-powered, ceiling mounted, and direct non-mesh transmission just can’t be beat. Over the years I have even invested in a 315 MHz repeater and a 315 MHz to 902 MHz cross-band repeater so I could take advantage of the new longer-distance 902 MHz equipment while still utilizing my large number of 315 MHz devices.

I can help with a new EnOcean plug-in for the Elzo firmware, but I don’t really have the expertise to try to port the whole thing myself… So:

Other
EnOcean USB300 Transceiver
Leviton LevNet WSC04-IRW
Leviton LevNet WSC15-IRW
Leviton LevNet WSC12-M9N
Leviton LevNet WSWDR-H9W
Leviton LevNet WSWDR-I0W

Netatmo Smart Radiator Valves - ideally retrieving current temperature, but if possible, also setting the temp too.

Apple TV 4k control

OwnTracks integration
Bosch Indego
Doorbird
Danalock V3
Google calendar
TTS

Plugins:

• Reactor (a must)
  • Powermax
  • Netatmo
  • Datamine

Products:

• All Fibaro, especially Smart Implant & Dimmer 2
  • All Aeotec, especially nano dimmer

Other:

• migration from Vera Plus with existing z-wave network, inclusion one-by-one is a deal breaker
1 Like

Seems yet again we need to rely on a talented lone 3rd party developer for a proper logic engine.

I’ve seen nothing from Ezlo themselves about a blocky drag and drop native logic engine.

Fibaro and Zipato have one inbuilt.

Before Reactor we had PLEG which I still use today, never had the need yet to switch over to Reactor.

But looking likely I will be using Reactor on the Ezlo platform assuming @rigpapa migrates it over.

If not what are Ezlo going to do? Them adding AND / OR / NOR functions to native Vera scenes ain’t gonna cut it.

They should just hire him and make Reactor the native logic engine.

3 Likes

Visonic Powermaster (Powermax) Alarm system

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more! Funny thing, SmartThings hired the creator of WebCore, likely because they couldn’t beat it. Unless Ezlo has something magical to come, I’d like to see them do the same.

I don’t think I listed plugins before, so I’d like to see:
Reactor
MyQ (official this time)
Honeywell WiFi Thermostat (official this time)
TP Link Kasa
Home Assistant - how about something official from Ezlo. Maybe something for those that are really looking above and beyond what a simple hub should be capable of.