Telldus Magnet Sensor

Hi

I am trying to setup this magnet sensor and I had it talking to the controller just fine.
In my logs (Enter under device and press logs) I have the time for opening and closing my door for tyhe same day the device was installed.
After that, the informatino is gone. It does not log any longer.

I thought for a long time that the Telldus was at fault and was about to return it when I logged in to my Vera Secure and “tail -f /var/log/cmh/LuaUPnP.log”.
I can see events generated by the sensor!

So I check the 2nd sensor added by the vera (the security sensor) and WHEN ARMED it generates logs like “burglary” etc which is fine.
But how can I also get the logs for when the sensor is NOT ARMED ?
I found it helpful to remind me what time I came home etc.

So to summarize.
Telldus Magnet Sensor is working but I would like the logs to get updated at every trigger. Even when the sensor is not in ARMED mode.
Since it was updating the logs for some hours and then stopped I believe this to be a bug in the Vera.

[quote=“hallonsylt, post:1, topic:205240”]Hi

I am trying to setup this magnet sensor and I had it talking to the controller just fine.
In my logs (Enter under device and press logs) I have the time for opening and closing my door for tyhe same day the device was installed.
After that, the informatino is gone. It does not log any longer.

I thought for a long time that the Telldus was at fault and was about to return it when I logged in to my Vera Secure and “tail -f /var/log/cmh/LuaUPnP.log”.
I can see events generated by the sensor!

So I check the 2nd sensor added by the vera (the security sensor) and WHEN ARMED it generates logs like “burglary” etc which is fine.
But how can I also get the logs for when the sensor is NOT ARMED ?
I found it helpful to remind me what time I came home etc.

So to summarize.
Telldus Magnet Sensor is working but I would like the logs to get updated at every trigger. Even when the sensor is not in ARMED mode.
Since it was updating the logs for some hours and then stopped I believe this to be a bug in the Vera.[/quote]

Hello hallonsylt,

I’ve opened a ticket and emailed you on the address attached to the forum account.
Please check your inbox and reply to that email if you’re still having any issues.

Thank you.

I think something must have been lost when transfer between forums. I can not see a ticket. Or I am just not seeing it in this new forum. Is it still available ?

Cheers