TEXECOM Premier Elite Plugin

Im still getting the annoying emails from Vera, and the sms’s plus the Vera app alerts… And now the pushover alerts everytime I come back home…

Any one got any pointers to what I should look at to stop Vera sending out there alerts… I’ve checked my scenes and I don’t have anything there anymore that could be sending me the alerts.

Everytime I come home my phone goes mental…

from within the plugin you can turn off pushover for set/unset but still have alerts upon alarm activations only (still with circuit text)
As to the vera3 settings, they should be the same as me as its UI7:
login, then goto user&account info>notification settings and uncheck security alerts (and tamper alerts if you want) then click update
if you have the vera app, maybe there is a setting in there as well? (I dont use the vera app)
do you use pleg/vera alerts?

Sam

EDIT: just read your previous post which says you already unchecked those notifications sorry! maybe they are in app? also not sure how you are getting text messages from vera as mine never seemed to work and with a limit of 2 per day I didnt see the point tbh

[quote=“samyoue, post:22, topic:198915”]from within the plugin you can turn off pushover for set/unset but still have alerts upon alarm activations only (still with circuit text)
As to the vera3 settings, they should be the same as me as its UI7:
login, then goto user&account info>notification settings and uncheck security alerts (and tamper alerts if you want) then click update
if you have the vera app, maybe there is a setting in there as well? (I dont use the vera app)
do you use pleg/vera alerts?

Sam

EDIT: just read your previous post which says you already unchecked those notifications sorry! maybe they are in app? also not sure how you are getting text messages from vera as mine never seemed to work and with a limit of 2 per day I didnt see the point tbh[/quote]

I think I may have sorted it. Under Users & Accounts info > User Info, I have ticked “send me push notifications” and " send me emails". I’ve now taken this off.

Version 2.8 Now at Github
includes:
PC outputs now defineable within the setup GUI via a dropdown box
Setup GUI has been moved around alot with improvements to make it easier to setup zones etc
Notifications for system Flags (Battery Fault, cabinet tamper etc) including selectable flags for different notification methods (battery faults via email, Courtesy Light via pushover etc)

Only one more update due before proper work on the Connect version begins (already have the basic structure and payload functions)

Sam.

PS hope your phone has now stopped being bombarded Sups?

OK couldn’t sleep so figured I’d do the last update before Connect :smiley:

v2.84 Live at GitHub.
Auto detect panel type
Override Icon for Vera Zones (Door/Generic Sensor/Smoke Detector)
Further Setup GUI enhancements.

Sam

Just loaded this one up… Sam…you have been busy.
Menus flow so much better and GUI looks good… the added colour is a nice touch too.

Great work.

Oh and yeah… Managed to stop VERA sending out the notifications… Pushover worked but it stoped a few days ago. Will get the paid version soon.

You mentiond you have a tasker profile for it… Any chance you sharing that? :wink:

Thanks very much :grin:

I’ve got 2 tasker profiles,
1 is just a speech synthesiser when pushover message contrasting word alarm is received (profile >event >plugin>pushover)

The other is a little icon on my android SmartWatch showing the set status of the alarm (will do export and email if youinterested)

Sam

BUG FIX: Voltages not updating
newest L_Texecom.lua at github fixes this

Hi All,

I’m struggling to get this one up and running. I’ve followed the UI7 instructions. It seemingly was working but not pulling voltages or one other field (can’t remember which now).

But now its not, connecting, syncing the zone names, or making the partitions as described.

I’m clearly being a newbie muppet but it was working initially.

[quote=“Mattb130, post:29, topic:198915”]Hi All,

I’m struggling to get this one up and running. I’ve followed the UI7 instructions. It seemingly was working but not pulling voltages or one other field (can’t remember which now).

But now its not, connecting, syncing the zone names, or making the partitions as described.

I’m clearly being a newbie muppet but it was working initially.[/quote]

For me, inputting the IP Address into the setup page didn’t work… I had enter the IP address of the panel directly in the IP Address field in the variables tab.
Give that a go.

Ok so I’ve had a bit of luck I added altid P01,P02,P03,P04 as a step I’d missed in a hurry. Doing that I got the panel to show all the zones but as zone 1, 2, 3, etc.

So its not showing the names. I also get errors in the status box stating error, on Zone status, area status, Voltages error.

Also strangely when I try and log in using my pc to the alarm using wintex I can’t it just disconnects is that normal?

Its an Elite 48 with ComIP running 4.00.24 using plugin version 2.84

Thanks

matt

Comip is in essence serial so If Vera has established a connection with the panel, then yes, you won’t be able to connect with your PC/laptop at the same time. Same applies the other way around too, in that if you establish a connection with from a PC, then Vera won’t be able to connect at the same time.

Ok that explains the inability to now use wintex.

I’m still getting errors with cct and zones which is stopping it from setting up properly.

So something clearly isn?t right in my setup as when I set it all to night time me walking to the downstairs keypad should have activated the count down, it also looked me out of the keypad on the wall.

Call for help.

Plug in is installed. Its pulling down the right number of zones (but won’t pull the names). I get polling errors for zones and areas.

When a door is opened Vera reports the door is open.

Alarm keypad beeps when vera is logging in. But it regularly disconnects and tries to reconnect. Vera keypad displays undefined.

However, as mentioned in my earlier post I’m locked out of the physical keypad in the house.

Any help would be great. I was hoping the alarm sensors would form the backbone of my automation.

Thanks

Matt

Big thanks to Sam, updated the LUA file and its working as expected!!!

sorry about slow reply, health not been great lately but yes as Matt said, bug fixed in latest lua file on github, thanks for reporting the bug, pleased I could squash it for you :slight_smile:

Sam.

hei guys!

Some of you can show me some pictures of the plugin in UI7? Is it possible to use this plugin with Vera app?
Why this plugin is not available on https://apps.mios.com/?

Good job guys! :smiley:

Hi,

I?m in the UK and tempted to move away from my DSC Alarm set up and was thinking about TEXECOM and I can see a number of Elite products/versions? - I saw the note earlier about the version to use v1.0.

I’m curious which model people have this plug-in working with. (Extract from Products - Texecom)

Premier Elite 640
Premier Elite 168
Premier Elite 88
Premier Elite 64
Premier Elite 64-W
Premier Elite 48
Premier Elite 24
Premier Elite 24 (Polymer)

Premier Elite 48 here.