The new VERA Dashboard preview (iOS)!

I like the idea of customization. I use Homewave for the shortcuts it allows.
For example, I have an HVAC screen where all of my thermostats are located.
A screen for all Fans
A media room screen.
Homewave structure is more for function than device, but customization allows whatever you want. The UI is not very attractive, but the function is superb. If your approach allows this type of structure, which it seems like it might, it could be a home run.
Thanks for asking for feedback!

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are thinking to start with something basic: a section for devices, one for scenes and one for cameras. In each section you can select which elements you want to see.

In phase 2 we will extend the functionality in a matter that will allow users to create multiple sections with the same type. Exp: 2 devices sections: one with thermostats, one with sensors.

And we are thinking to add support for new types of sections. Our users feedback will be super important because it will help us decide which types to implement next.

1 Like

How does this differ from the current app then? How are the rooms going to be handled?

That sounds awesome! It may be visually different but essentially a similar layout to my current VeraMate app?

I am with Paul. Make it like HomeWave as a starting point for flexible configuration. The current IOS app is dead to me

I don’t have time to watch the video at the moment, but it would be really nice to set different entry delays for home and away, instead of having to create scenes to control that. BTW, my system is far more stable than it was six months ago. Good job on that.

Thanks!

GB

Other than this?

Collapsible categories would be a huge improvement in usability.

Any change over the current UI would be an improvement, so thank you for the initiative of tackling that. Any plans on the PC platform? That is a mess too.

totally! Our goal is to give you an amazing platform that you can customize and easy to use. Development team is busy coding all this as we speak.

1 Like

It would be realy nice to have Apple Carplay function with Favourits and maybe mode buttons.
With that Ezlo Vera would be first on the market!

Nice and fast to be able to open Garagedoor with carplay for example.
/ Mattias

1 Like

My favorite! Wish the developer would come back!

Yeah it’s will be very nice…:grinning:

Hello.
Will the new dashboard IOS beta be launched today as the AndroidPhone os app Will be ( october 21)?
@adina.porea
I have not got any confirmation yet to be tester.
/ Mattias

Look great to me!
Is it possible to make it work with IOS widgets for extra fast access to some devices and mode-change?

/Daniel

It would be very useful. I would rather not have to use Amazon Alexa to control everything I would prefer using a streamlined Vera App

Are we getting it? Should be ready for 21 Oct.

Hello guys,
The app is waiting for Apple approval as we speak.
The Dashboard iOS Beta will start soon.
@Matteburk @Jumeira

4 Likes

Will you change the icons of devices?

Hello guys,
The new Dashboard App is now in Beta!
Here is our latest demo video:

If you want to be part of our beta group, you can sign up here: http://eepurl.com/gF5rhb