Thermostat - Control Room View seems messed up

When I look at the Thermostat in the Control Room view, I am not able to to much and UI seems wrong. (Attachment1) The only way to see it correctly is via the Devices View(Attachment2). Also, would it be possible to change values from the “My Home” dashboard? Like you can turn on and off lights? The dashboard is where I logon to via Tablets and would be nice to change values there directly.

The control panel view is a vague attempt to use the UI7 json files and in case of some device ( like thermostat ) UI7 does not have use them and hardcode a presentation. so the ALTUI rendering is not good
indeed the idea is you use the device page for your actions

for the MyHome page ( and Favorite page and BirdEye page – since they share the same action ) , what would be the action you would like to do when the user clicks on it ?

Ideally I would like to use “Dashboard” to change temperature. I use the “My Home Dashboard” to do most stuff. Look over house, turn on and off lights. Would be nice to stay on that page to do all operations of the home or single click down. Going to second click not ideal. Having to drill down is not as “User Friendly”. I get the reason now, more of a nice to have at this point. Thanks for response.