Timestamp from Vera - use in Zooper

I have created a zooper widget using autovera to feed several info. from vera; I.e. I’m an showing the status of my door lock - and also the time it was last toggled. However; I am currently using the %DATE and %TIME from Tasker - but these are not nescessarily the correct variables, as they return the timestamp from when autovera was updated - and not the actual lock change timestamp.
So - is there a way to pass the timestamp variable from Vera to AutoVera and then to Zooper ?

Another issue; it seems that the AutoVera variables only change when the task is run. I also have a door sensor which changes text in Zooper when door i tripped (“door open” / “door closed”). If I open and close the door quickly autovera open updates zooper widget with “door open”; It seems that the “door closed” is missed, maybe because of delay? It seems that messages are not “queued”.
When I open tasker and look at the variables, they are tripped correctly - but zooper is not updated with correct info. until next time I trip the sensor.

Thanks for any info :slight_smile:

Brgds,
Martin