UI7.0.3 - 481 firmware support

Hello for all beta testers UI7.0.3 and this is an important fix in order to fix the infinite reboot loop when adding a IPHone Child Device, please upload these files in your Vera in the Apps/Develop Apps screen and post feedbacks here.
This version still has UI problem but I need to work with MCV to understand the new layout rules
enjoy

Thank you!

Icon’s now change color correctly.
Child device added correctly.

quick and dirty fix for better display on the UI7.0.3 dashboard. ( no idea what it does on previous UI7 versions, they changed the display layout logic a littel bit it seems )

I have published a beta release 1.94 on the store with better UI7 dashboard layout and the use of the new multi switch button. If anybody has any idea, I encountered these issues and would appreciate some help:

a) I could not find a way to have a multistate button on the right hand side of the title bar of my device like all other devices do ( binlight or motion sensor ). is there something I am missing in the D_IPhone_UI7 file

b) I cannot test this beta plugin from the store. it does not see my UI7 vera box now so counting on this community for feedbacks

c) I really struggle with the button positioning ( the “refresh” button ) compared to the multi_state buttons , they walk on each other as it seems there is no way to force a precise position for the refresh button. it seems to be a pure HTML float positioning. I would like one multi state button on the top right of the title bar -( the present one ) and then the Refresh button and the Mute/unMute button to be positioned on the same line, one after the other

d) sometime a simple upnp action like Mute/UnmUte or Debug/Undebug takes 7 seconds and I get an error in the log but it does work any idea why ?

[quote=“amg0, post:4, topic:184831”]I have published a beta release 1.94 on the store with better UI7 dashboard layout and the use of the new multi switch button. If anybody has any idea, I encountered these issues and would appreciate some help:

a) I could not find a way to have a multistate button on the right hand side of the title bar of my device like all other devices do ( binlight or motion sensor ). is there something I am missing in the D_IPhone_UI7 file[/quote]
Form what I heard that only seems to work for standard devices. One tried with a negative value for position. That may work.

Correct, the app store test function only works on a UI5 box. So test the install on that and pray for your UI6/UI7 version.

Cheers Rene.

yes I tried on another UI7 device of mine, top=“-1.5” for instance worked ! but not sure how robust or bullet proof this is for the future UI7 versions

[quote=“amg0, post:1, topic:184831”]Hello for all beta testers UI7.0.3 and this is an important fix in order to fix the infinite reboot loop when adding a IPHone Child Device, please upload these files in your Vera in the Apps/Develop Apps screen and post feedbacks here.
This version still has UI problem but I need to work with MCV to understand the new layout rules
enjoy[/quote]

I am just starting to use the iPhone detector plugin. this zip file is about 10 months old. is it still ok to upload it. I am using UI7 with vera edge

[quote=“waltzer11, post:7, topic:184831”][quote=“amg0, post:1, topic:184831”]Hello for all beta testers UI7.0.3 and this is an important fix in order to fix the infinite reboot loop when adding a IPHone Child Device, please upload these files in your Vera in the Apps/Develop Apps screen and post feedbacks here.
enjoy[/quote]

I am just starting to use the iPhone detector plugin. this zip file is about 10 months old. is it still ok to upload it. I am using UI7 with vera edge[/quote]

no, version on the app store is v2.32 and is newer August 11th 2015.
so it is recommended you install from UI7 Apps menu