UI7 7.04 Firmware Update plus VeraEdge USB Fix Information

The firmware update went live this afternoon.

The release notes can be found here: http://support.getvera.com/customer/portal/articles/1851597-ui7-▾-version-7-0-4-1-7-513-1-7-961-▾-feb-3-2015

Important VeraEdge USB fix information
For those customers that are using USB to Serial Adapters with VeraEdge. We’ve found an issue with certain adapters that may require an additional software update to allow them to communicate properly.

Please email usb@mios.com for update instructions, or to schedule an appointment with Technical Support and we’ll perform the update for you, as a courtesy.

As always, thanks for your patience, understanding, and support.

If you are having issues updating, please email me and I will get you set up with support ASAP.

I was just informed that we’ve had reports from a small number of VeraEdge users surrounding their inability to successfully complete the upgrade due to plugins, and or, storage limitations.

We are aggressively researching the cause of this complication and will resume the upgrade process as soon as we’ve resolved the underlying issue. We sincerely apologize for the delay, but we want to ensure a smooth upgrade process for all users.

As always, thanks for your patience, understanding, and support. I will update you as soon as I have more information

Here is the update that was put out this morning.

"Wanted to provide an (overdue) update on the resumption of the 7.0.4 updates for VeraEdge customers.

I am currently onsite at our Development Office in Eastern Europe. We’ve successfully identified the issue and are testing the update as we speak. This process will be completed over the next 36-48 hours. At the positive completion of this revalidation period/process we will IMMEDIATELY resume the availability of the 7.0.4 software update.

As always, thanks for your patience, understanding, and support. We sincerely apologize for this delay and any inconvenience that it may have caused."