• Philio PAN06 In-Wall Dual Relay (1 way) Switch
  • Linear GD00Z-5 Z-Wave Garage Door Controller
  • Bosch RFPR-ZB Radion PIR Wireless Motion Detector
  • Bosch RFDL-ZB Radion Tritech Wireless Motion Detector
  • Sengled E12-N14 Element Classic Bulb
  • Sengled E11-G13 Element Classic Bulb
  • Horus HSC-ZP3102US-5 Motion Sensor
  • Horus HSC-ZD2102US-5 Door/Window
  • MCO Home MH8-FC - Fan Coil Thermostat (2-pipe)
  • MCO Home MH8-FC4 - Fan Coil Thermostat (4-pipe)
  • MCO Home MH8S-FC Fan Coil Thermostat (2-pipe)
  • NuTone NGD00Z - Garage Door Opener
  • Stelpro SMT402 Maestro Thermostat
  • Added support for device detection for 2GIG range of devices
  • Fortrezz WV-01 Water Valve (New Wizard)
  • Fibaro FGMS-001 (v3.2) 3 in 1 Sensor (New Wizard)
  • Neo Coolcam NAS-WS01Z Water Sensor*
  • Neo Coolcam NAS-WR01Z Power Plug*
  • August ASL-03 Door lock*

IRIS Branded Devices

• Iris 3210-L Smart Plug*
  • Iris 3320-L Contact Sensor*
  • Iris 3326-L Motion Sensor*
  • Iris 3405-L Security Keypad*
  • GE/Jasco 12727/ZW4003 - In-Wall Smart Switch*
  • GE/Jasco 12729/ZW3004 - In-Wall Smart Dimmer*
  • GE/Jasco 28167/ZW3104 - Plug-in Smart Dimmer*

*These devices don’t have a dedicated wizard but they can be added with the “Generic Devices” wizard.

Improvements

• Improvement on ‘Controller Up/Down’ alerts no longer being sent if the relay servers are switching.
  • Improvements on Net & Wifi functionality on Vera Plus and Vera Secure:
    • Setting encryption to ‘WEP’ it will no longer make the Wi-Fi unsecured.
    • Fixed the issue with the manually connecting unit via Wi-Fi not working on Vera Secure.
    • Fix reset button functionality on Vera Secure
    • Fixed the issue with the 5 GHz network not being operational if the 2.4 GHz network is off.
    • Fixed the issue with the 5 GHz network not being operational if saving the current settings from a default state.
  • Improvement in Z-Wave firmware upgrade so that the z-wave locale is no longer getting changed if the z-wave firmware upgrade fails and it’s only changing when the upgrade is successful.
  • Added functionality of close button and slider for Window Covering devices in scenes

Fixes

• Web UI - Fixed the issue regarding the delays for the commands sent to the Fibaro FGS-223 endpoints

Note: Through the Fibaro FGS-223 Device Pairing Wizard, from the Web UI, the device will be included as unsecure. Once included as unsecure, the delays are no longer present. Please note that adding the device using the mobile app will not fix the issues. (for the moment the device can be included as unsecure only from the WebUI)

• Fixed the issue with Request lu_device omitting all devices below root

• Fixed the issue with the DW10-345 Door/Window Sensor where the contact sensor was generating a notification even when it was invisible, while only magnet sensor trip should generate notifications when setting a house mode other than Home

• Fixed the issue in Web UI with Missing on/off button for Dimmable RGB Lights devices on Google Chrome

• Fix the issue with not being able to increase setpoint for heat mode in House Modes

• Fixed the issue on the Web UI with duplicate stream display when going into fullscreen on frame-by-frame

• Fixed the issue with password reset email templates missing or being invalid if the portal language is French or Spanish

• Fixed the issue with the VeraProtect card not being displayed while on 3G

• Fixed the issue with the Cellular LED remaining stuck in a blinking state after the internet connection is restored

• Fixed the issues with ‘Controller Down’ alerts being sent whenever wifi is turned off on VeraPlus from Settings.

• Fixed the issue with Geofences not being removed when deleting users

• Fixed the issues with Vera not being able to connect to an SSID with WEP, WPA or WPA/WPA2 mixed encryption

• Fixed the issues with switching to “Through WiFi AP” was not restarting network

• Fixed the issue with scanning for Wi-Fi networks not returning any 5 GHz networks

• Fixed the issues with no information being returned when Troubleshoot Network button was tapped on Vera Edge

• Fixed the issue with the Vera Secure controller losing its Internet connection if the router is power cycled

• Fixed the issues with the timezone for Iran (Tehran) being incorrect

• Improvement in Z-Wave firmware upgrade so that the z-wave locale is no longer getting changed if the z-wave firmware upgrade fails and it’s only changing when the upgrade is successful

• Fixed the issue with the current set point not being set on thermostat Remotec when running a scene

• Fixed the issue with permissions not being updated after the account was changed.

• Fixed the issues with the view from “Net & Wi-fi” displayed as “DHCP” when connection type was set to “Static IP”

• Added validation for the"Start address" and “End Address” fields in DHCP settings

• Fixed the issue with the USB device not being unmounted when the USB was removed

• Fixed the issue with no timezone assigned to Israel

• Fixed the issue with CO alerts being received with the text ‘Smoke’

• Fixed the issues with Qubino Flush 1D Relay being displayed with the binary light icon on the UI

• Fixed the issues with securing a controller flags it as being offline in the end-user portal

• Fixed the issue with Aeotec micro smart switch DSC18103 gen3 that was not updating the status on Web UI.

• Fixed the issue with the reset button not properly working on Vera Secure

• Fixed the issue with the controller not remaining assigned to the account after firmware upgrade with reset to factory defaults

• Fixed the issue with Fibaro Button (FGPB-101) not triggering scenes

• Fixed the issue with Remotec ZRC-90 Scene Controller-GEN5 trigger mismatch for button double tap. The issues were around the double press scene/notification not running

• Fixed the issue with a network connection that, when set to “Through a Wi-Fi access point” (in “Net & Wi-Fi” page), the connection was displayed as “Manually configure (advanced)”

• Fixed the issue with Vision ZS6101 Smoke Sensor that was staying always tripped

• Fixed the issue on the NuTone/GoControl TBZ48 thermostats were sending a setpoint change request to the thermostat set to Off was turning it on and then back Off. Now an error message is returned, informing the user that he can’t set setpoint to the thermostat in Off Mode

• [Vera Secure/Vera Plus] - Fixed the issues with the Wi-Fi LED not being turned off when the Wi-Fi is deactivated

• Fixed several issues regarding wrong validation for “First Name” and “Last Name” fields in Setup Wizard (Numbers were accepted for “First Name” field, Minus sign not accepted for “First Name”, but was specified in the list of the valid character, Dot “.” was accepted for “First Name”, but wasn’t specified in the list of valid characters)

• Fixed the issue with Vision CO Detector ZS6301 sending “Burglary” alerts

• Fixed the issues with Yale YRD120 being detected as Yale YRD220

• Fixed the reported issues about the refresh of browser causing a Luup reload

• Fixed the issues with Garage Door Opener being in category “Garage Door Switch”

• Fixed the issues with the ON/OFF button missing from device panel for the Aeon ZW098 light bulb when using Chrome browser x64 vers. 73.0

• Replaced the icon of the 2GiG 345/433 Mhz keypads since the last one was looking like a door lock

• Fixed the issues with Fortrezz FTS05 Flood and Temp sensor failing to configure by skipping 2 configuration substages

• Replaced the icon of the Wintop keypads by replacing the JSON file. The previous icon was looking like a door lock

• Fixed the issue regarding Nodon CWS-3-1-00 that had both check input options in scene trigger step

• Fixed the issue for Aeotec DSC18103 Micro Smart Switch that had the icon of a plug-in module instead of an on/off switch

• Fixed the issue with Neo Coolcam NAS-WS01Z Water Sensor detected as Neo Coolcam NAS-WR01Z Power Plug

• Fixed the issue with Changing the timezone from the Unit Settings section not updating the gmt_offset from the user_data unless an engine reload is performed

Vista Cam plugin changelog

• The camera won’t reconfigure at every engine reload
  • Added retry mechanism when the camera fails to respond on plugin startup
  • Cleanup unused commented code
  • Enabled QOS mode on all cameras by default
  • Minor fixes for motion configuration to not return if a setting fails
  • Improvements to video and screenshot saving
  • Many more optimizations, tweaks, and improvements

Should you have any issues after or during the firmware update, please email us at support@getvera.com or call us on our toll free number +1 866 966 2272 and our Customer Care team will get back to you as soon as possible.

6 Likes

Excellent work guys! This is only the start!

1 Like

The progress is very encouraging. Looking forward to further fixes, stability improvements!

@melih and team:
Good job with the fixes and stability improvements. My assumption is that much of the backend work has now been done to support quicker subsequent fixes. Is this the case? Can we get an idea of what you’re schedule goal is for future fixes from here on (i.e. Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly, etc)?

Huge improvement with how this update was handled compared to previous beta/RC releases.

Hmmmm the beta worked quite well for me… Very fast and nice!!!
. Now on the final firmware totally nothing is working and system errors with missing files. I have got a support ticket. Cant even enable support button… /Mattias

first ever vera update that i am able to perform remotely and finish succesfully
and it completed quickly, less than 4 minutes and back up
no errors, no missing devices
system is much quicker from screen to screen

will update if anything changes

pretty impressed so far

1 Like

Updated my Vera Edge without any issues and everything seems to be working as before. I have well over 100 devices.

PS: In future I really hope you switch to a release schedule with more frequent and smaller releases. And I am very curious to hear about your future plans for your controllers since I am in the market for upgrading my Vera Edge (I’ve been holding off this until this release to be honest).

This version appears to be the same as the RC for the plus so is this an upgrade or just a re-released RC version?

Hi,
My philio PAN06 icons, change all to wall switch. I want it as light.
I have already changed “category_num” and “subcategory_num” to “category_num” 3 and “subcategory_num” 0 and gets the light icon, but after a few minutes return to wall switch. What can I do? They are still very

Ths

The build number is the same so it is exactly the RC.

Yeah that’s what I thought.

Hi there,
This is the correct implementation for PAN06, per manufacturer specs. Prior to this build, it was detected as a generic bulb, hence the icon.

If you still need the icon to look as a light bulb, our Customer Care team can help you with that: https://support.getvera.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Yes, if no blockers, major or critical issues are discovered in Release Candidate, it will go straight to General Availability.

Thanks,
Vera edge works well
Few changes needed for FGS-223 rename and add back to Scenes

Shachar

Great to see an update on Vera and so far seems good, especially with the reaction times via the web browser, so much quicker!

I believe the Google integration is currently in Google’s hands awaiting their approval, but are there any updates as yet as to when this is likely to be approved by google?

Presumably once approval is given then there will be an addon app released (similar to the Alexa helper)?

Dave

Not possible to download the opdate. I get an error message “Error: Server not allowed”.
I have put in a ticket.

What happened to the FIBARO FGT RADIATOR ?
It was on the preveous RC ?

Update not working clicking on the Vera Mobile Android app update button. Do I have to use the web ui to do the update?

Wow…Google Home is now supported but it isn’t. I was hoping to switch back from Smartthings but looks like that isn’t happening.

1 Like

I made the update on my box VERAPLUS
A priori everything works correctly except the time setting.
I live in France. it is 15:00 but my VeraPlus indicates 13:00
I checked the settings that are good
Timezone = GMT + 1h00 Brussels Copenhagen Paris

I just modified the choice Fuseau Timetable and after several validation I was able to find the right time

Upgrade done without issue.

Just Upgraded Vera Plus. Looks fine, very responsive. One thing… it did not want to reboot, I had to unplug the power two times before it rebooted. Works fine now.