Upgrade to Premium

I’m decided to install ImperiHome on my wife’s iPhone. I am a registered PRO user.

But all that is available now is the demo version, and a hint of an upcoming subscription based Premium version. Their website has no info about the status of current PRO users.

Anybody know what is going on?

Bob

For all you listening…

I got a note from Evertigo indicating that all PRO users will automatically be upgraded to Premium at no cost. The IOS version will be available Monday.

Bob

[quote=“beachboync”]For all you listening…

I got a note from Evertigo indicating that all PRO users will automatically be upgraded to Premium at no cost. The IOS version will be available Monday.

Bob[/quote]Thanks for posting. Let us know your impression after getting the new version. I have the Android free version for now, but the ratings have plummeted since they went subscription based. I thought about doing the subscription on an iPad, but am thinking this company is going to struggle. Looking for alternatives.

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk

Hi Nameless…

I will probably drag my heels on installing on my iPhone as I depend on it heavily. But I will install on my wife’s tomorrow if available.

I have been a user since beta and it’s a love-hate relationship. It runs well and is reliable. But in particular I think the Dashboard is terrific, I have mine well customized for my use.

But customer support is slow and spotty. I often have to wait weeks for an answer to a question and have to bug them multiple times. I also have an outstanding problem that they have never addressed. It has a problem going from a wifi link to cell internet. If I am in my house and then leave, the connection is broken and I have to terminate and restart the program and it then immediately connects. But no answer from support.

As to whether I would pay a subscription,I would probably answer NO but would need to check latest alternatives.

Bob

As promised, the new version showed up at the Apple app store. Seems to work fine and no mention of a subscriber fee.

Bob