Vacation Rental Software Plugin

I use a software package to manage my vacation rentals. Part of what this software does is generate the Lock Box codes for me… I then have to take those lock box codes and login to the controller and create them with the correct daily restrictions. Couple of questions…

1. I would assume that integration to this software package would be possible with enough “time and money”??
  2. Where can I find a developer or documentation that could help the software company unravel the intricacies of making this happen?

Are there any packages that link a schalge lock to a rental management package. This via the Vera controller?
I have Schlage locks.
Wish I had gotten others like these.
https://secure.ownerreservations.com/settings/locks

Working on it. The Vera-side controlling the locks almost broke me. Bloody deadlocks abound with lock control on Vera, but at the moment, I have a plugin working that lets you program codes without waiting two minutes for every darned code, and adds some code control features Vera doesn’t have. Work on the cloud portion is ongoing at the moment.

Oh boy I’d love to learn more about this. I have a short term rental property and would love to automatically program a code (typically last 4 of guest’s phone number) as a pin - and restrict it the actual check-in and check-out times. Like you said, the struggle with programming codes has left me with a single code for guests that has no restrictions.