Vera 7.31 Core Firmware BETA Release

Have you tried excluding them and then re-adding them? I have not had many issues with a mix of paddle switches, iblinds kits, outlets, and the plugin modules (well over 60 total). However, when I do, I exclude it and then re-add it and the issue goes away. I guess this cleans out any bad configurations that got mixed up in the version update.

1 Like

I can attest to my Vera Plus restarting herself far more often under 1.7.5186 (7.31) than under the previous firmware. It’s happening about 4x daily now, versus once or twice weekly before. Nothing else has changed.

Hoping that future F/W revisions introduce more stability.

Same here, with 7.32 beta it’s very stable. But I’m not sure at this point it will be ever released, to be honest.

1 Like

Even if its only ever released as beta, if it’s more stable, it would be good to have a copy. Mine seems to be up and down about 4-5 times a day at the moment, with no significant changes made recently in the setup. This bouncing seems to have started recently, since mid Feb.

1 Like

If you don’t need cloud access, try to use Vera-decouple. This could help as well.

Unfortunately the beta is still for developers only and I’m not sure when/if it will change, considering the actual lack of focus on Vera platform in favor of the new eZlo one.

Has there been any firm aware up dates for the Vera plus? Munit stopped responding from 8pm and in the firewall logs I can see the Vera unit was accessing
vera-us-oem-firmware12.mios.com
Edit 26/03/2021
It turns out that two (supposedly high quality) cat 6 cables had become faulty at the same time, one connected to a security device and one connected to Vera… No other devices were adversely affected…Very odd

The 7.32 version is still in Beta so should not update.