Vera acting odd, sometimes everything turns on

Greetings!
I have noticed som weird actions sometimes on my Vera Secure.
2-3 times over the last month and all randomply (day or night time) suddenly everything that can be turned on is being turned on. Its about 50-60 units all different brands/models. It’s lights, garage door, water irregation etc. Everything turns on.
I do no have any scene or similiar that should turn everything on.
There is plenty of Vera memory and can’t see in sysmon a restart/reboot was casuing this.
I seriously have no idea and can’t find anything like this in the forum,
Any help appreciated :slight_smile:

This looks like a “turn all on” signal was sent on your zwave network. It is a multicast signal sent to every zwave device and depending on how they were programmed, they can be set up to act on the signal or not. Are you sure you don’t have any code or scene activating this signal? Do you have any secondary controller in your zwave network which may have this function?

Rafale,
I do have another controller but it has been offline for over a year and is not up running.
I have double checked all scenes and none of my scenes don’t even have the irregation valves or garage door in them.

They don’t have to. I suspect the signal is not a device specific signal but the multicast “everybody turn on” signal which was sent. Just have to find the source…

Thanks rafale,
any help how to look for this would be appreciated. Should i look for something specific in every device?

No, not every device, it needs to come from a controller. Maybe a scene controller or the vera. I suspect you have some plugin or rogue code on the vera sending this command.

Hello Marcusc,

I have opened you a support ticket in regards to this issue.

You can reply to the email we’ve sent to you with the information that we asked and we will get back to you.

Thank you.