Vera alerts in Lua scenes not getting sent

Hi, seems as if I have run into a problem about a month ago. I didn’t have a chance to actually troubleshoot it though. I believe Vera alerts is messing with my scenes, but I’m not sure.

I stopped getting non-system notifications about a month ago. The Vera startup/reboot push message works, but anything in a scene does not (it used to do it fine and I hadn’t changed anything) but also, I saw that some of my automated scenes are running, but the code isn’t executing. For example, I have a power meter daily reset scene and it hasn’t reset since this all started. Other scenes do work though, so I thought it was because of a firmware update or something. Well, I looked into that scene and if I pull just the reset function out and run it in the develop apps screen it works fine, but with the Vera alerts code it does not. I noticed his is one of my only apps that the alerts code is first (since I want a report than a reset) so, I’m wondering if the alerts code is causing the scene not to execute correctly.

Also, may be unrelated, but I have a lua error in scenes and events message at the top of the dashboard too. Here’s my code, if anyone can help, I’d appreciate it

local meterID = 313
local kwh = luup.variable_get(“urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:EnergyMetering1”, “KWH”, meterID)

luup.call_action(“urn:intvelt-com:serviceId:HWPush1”, “SendMessage”, {Msg = “Downstairs Panel electrical usage was “…kwh…” Kw/h”}, 19)

– This scene reset the KWH to 0
– once reset, no way back!

local kwh = luup.variable_get(“urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:EnergyMetering1”, “KWH”, meterID)

luup.call_action(“urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:EnergyMetering1”, “ResetKWH”, {}, meterID)

Update, I found the reason for the error is scenes and events message…I had turned off a scene with the app and it corrupted the code in that one scene. Corrected it, but still having the overall vera alerts problem

Looks like it was the corrupt code in the one scene affect others?? After I cleared it out, ale to are back to normal